March 31, 2013

Horror! Girl Raped To Death With Wood In Her Private Part


As we mark the celebration of easter please I plead with everyone to be fair and be human. This is what I woke up to see this morning.
I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl murdered like she was nothing on net this morning on the net. The details of where or how the victim was murdered haven’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information about the murder.
With the mind of a psychologist, I would say she was kidnapped, raped and intentionally tortured to death by…. Its obvious and painful that the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there walking the streets freely. Uhunnnnn! Something has to be done as per security in this country.
View picture at your own risk


 

1 comment:

  1. I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently.
    I'm rather certain I'll be told a lot of new stuff right here!

    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my web page ... waist to height ratio chart

    ReplyDelete