September 15, 2012

Man Who Killed His One Month Old Baby Pleads 'It Was The Devils Handwork'

Abiodun Otaoruju, a 34 year old man has
been arrested for killing his one-month-
old baby in Lagos State Nigeria. On Thursday,
the 30th of August, 2012, Abiodun murdered his
own son, Kazeem in Epe area of Lagos.
His arrest followed the incident report the
mother of the child, Ronke made to the police.
Abiodun claimed a very mysterious force urged
him to kill the child.
Abiodun and Ronke met each other last year,
they fell in love and Ronke got pregnant.
The suspect who was already married to
another woman with 3 kids wasn’t married to
the mother of the deceased child. On the day of
the child’s murder, Abiodun paid a visit to
Ronke’s home but felt a strange voice urging
him to kill his own child.
His confession below:
“I sent Ronke to go and buy bread. She left the
baby with me and went out. After Ronke left, I
tried to resist but the force was too strong,”
“I went outside and bought a liquid substance
known as Bint El Sudan; a kind of perfume
which Hausa people use. I took the substance,
opened Kazeem’s mouth and poured it into his
mouth. I don’t know why I did that.”
“I do not have any quarrel with Ronke. It was
after the murder that my eyes opened. It was
the devil’s handiwork and I regret my action,”
After killing the baby with poison, he came back
to his senses. In a report Ronke made at the
police station, she claimed the baby was
foaming in nose and mouth and gasping for
breath when she arrived home.
The baby was immediately rushed to a General
Hospital in Epe where he was pronounced dead.
Abiodun has been arrested and detained in
Panti, Yaba for further investigation.

2 comments:

  1. ugg sale ugguuYqb5052 ugg uk uggguLzu8669 ugg boots clearance uguggTgq5733 http://www.fashionbootssaleuk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap uggs uggguggUtc9018 uggs on sale uugguVmm6496 discount uggs gugggEtj9409 http://www.eonsaleuggboots.com/

    ReplyDelete