September 26, 2012

Man Cuts Off Penis To Prove Fidelity

Doctors in Ho Chin Minh City successfully
reattached a man's penis after he cut it off to
demonstrate his faithfulness to his wife, a surgeon
said Tuesday.
"It took us 1.5 hours to reattach it, but the penis is
showing signs of life today," said Truong Hoang
Minh, head of the surgical and kidney transplant
department at the city's 115 People's Hospital.
The 44-year-old patient was admitted on
Wednesday after severing his own penis to refute
allegations by his wife that he was having an affair.
How many Nigerian men will be willing to do this?

1 comment:

  1. Great article. I've enjoyed this contribution. Its nice to see every questions answered in a blog post like this. I will add this post on my blog and link to it. Thanks for a clear informative post, I've learned a lot. I hope to see videos though as I can be A.D.D and reading articles is not my favorite thing to do online. So what I do sometimes is just print the whole thing and read offline.
    Welcome to my website [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

    ReplyDelete