May 25, 2013

Lewandowski: Ronaldo Can Keep His Golden Boot, I Want The Trophy

Robert Lewandowski wants the Champions League trophy, not the golden boot


Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski has said that Cristiano Ronaldo can keep this season's Champions League golden boot as his sole focus is to get his hands on the trophy with a victory on Saturday.

The Poland international, who has been linked with a move to BVB's opponents at Wembley Bayern Munich this summer, is on 10 goals for the current campaign and a hat-trick would see him move
above the Real Madrid forward, who is on 12.

"I know that, but to lift the Champions League I do not care who scores the goals," he told Tuttosport. "I've scored 10 in this tournament, two fewer than Ronaldo - I'll willingly let him have the top scorer [to lift the trophy instead]."

Lewandowski's performances in the past couple of seasons have caught the attention of a host of Europe's top clubs and he is believed to be manoeuvring for a departure from Signal Iduna Park, though he declined to discuss a transfer with the cup final around the corner.

"The Champions League is a trophy too important, I'll sort out the rest of my career after it," he added. "Now I only have the final in mind.

Goal.com



1 comment:

  1. I am now not certain where you're getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

    My web-site :: wilde

    ReplyDelete