September 18, 2012

Jealous Lover Sets Woman On Fire

A 35-year-old lady, Janet Udegba, has told the
touching s how her live-in lover poured fuel on
her and set her ablaze in Ikotun area of Lagos
State.
The lady claims her lover, Mr. Kehinde
Adesamuye, 39, set her on fire because he was
angry and jealous over her relationship with
other men. She said she had been at the place
where she does her business of selling cooked
Indomie when kehinde came and poured petrol
on her before setting her on fire.
Janet however pleads with Nigerians not to let
the lover go scot free with what he has done to
her. In her words ''My husband has always been
jealous. He used to beat me every time, under
any guise and excuse… I've tried several times
to leave him, but he always threatens to harm
me. I stayed with him because I was afraid of
him and my life. He always told me that I could
never escape from him, except I leave Lagos
State. Anytime I said I was leaving him, he
would say, no problem, but that he would do
something to me which I would not forget. Now,
see what he had done to me. He wanted to kill
me."
It is indeed surprising the extent to which
people can go some times, all in the name of
love. The person who has done this kind of thing
to this woman definitely deserves to be dealt
with accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment