September 20, 2012

Man Rapes 8 Children And Threatens To Kill Them If They Confess

The police in Ipaja-Ayobo area of Lagos have
arrested a man who allegedly defiled eight
children. He is now being detained, awaiting
arraignment in court. The suspect, Mr.
Temitope Alo was arrested on Saturday at
Koloba area of Ayobo after the children
allegedly confessed that he had r*ped them.
The eight victims, whose ages range from eight
to 15 years were brought to the Lagos State
Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty
Alleviation, WAPA yesterday by the Vice
Chairman, Ipaja-Ayobo Local Council
Development Area, LCDA, Alhaja Falilat Ajijola
to enable the state government to take over the
case.
The Suspect said he works for a newspaper
company (name withheld) in Lagos and
allegedly lured the children to his apartment
where he defiled them and threatened to kill
them if they reported the matter.
Tests conducted on the eight children at the
Ayobo-Ipaja Primary Health Centre, PHC,
showed that the children had been defiled.
A top official of the WAPA Ministry said that the
ministry had been handling r*pe cases but they
had never recorded a case where a man serially
r*ped eight children.
The news of the r*pe caused a stir at the WAPA
ministry as the staff rained curses on the
alleged r*pist.
The suspect, in his statement at the Ayobo
Police Station, was said to have admitted that
he r*ped some children, but that he only r*ped
four and not eight.
One of the victims, an eight years old girl (name
withheld) said the suspect told them to help him
arrange newspapers in his apartment, adding
that, "after that, he told us to go into the next
room. "He asked us to remove our panties and I
asked him what he wanted to do to us.
He laid me on the bed and defiled me four
times. He covered our mouths with white
handkerchief and threatened to kill us if we
report," she said.
Another victim, a 12 years old girl (name
withheld) alleged that the suspect "licked my
private . He called me and my friend in. He
asked me to bring N100 fufu for him, which I
brought.
While I was waiting for the money with my
friend, he asked my friend whether she could
keep a secret. "He asked me to pull off my
panties but I did not answer and he forced me
and licked my private part while he slept with my
friend and defiled her too. He gave us N50. I
told my friend that I will tell my mummy, but he
threatened to kill us if we told anybody."

1 comment:

  1. Let d law takes its full course. It is only God that will punish the man.

    ReplyDelete